Thank you for considering how you can contribute to the ongoing ministry of Immaculate Conception - here in our Parish, in our local community, around our diocese, and beyond.
Contributions can be made to Immaculate Conception Church by:
• Donate Securely Online.
• Via our Mobile App.
• Give in person during the Mass Offertory.
• Mail a Check to Immaculate Conception Church, 611 North Church Street, Suite 101, Hendersonville, NC 28792.
• Drop off your donation to the Church Parish Office during the week at the St. Joseph Center.
Non-cash contributions can also be made:
• Financial instruments (i.e. stocks, bonds, mutual funds).
• Estate Giving.
• Real property (i.e. land, homes).
• Personal property (i.e. automobile, boat, airplane).
• Other non-financial assets (i.e. carpet, furniture).
• Promises to give in the future (i.e. outlined in trusts, wills).
Donations can be designated for various funds:
• General Church Ministry – Supports our ongoing ministries and operationg activities.
• Diocesan Support Appeal (DSA) – Supports missionaries, seminarians and partnership projects within our Diocese.
• Emergency Needs Fund – Assists those in our church and community who are having current financial difficulty.
• Immaculata School Scholarships – Be a student sponsor for a faith filled education for our school.
• Building Maintenance Fund – Help us to maintain our facility so the things we tend to take for granted (the roof, the heating and cooling, the lights, etc) are in good working order for our various gatherings.
For more information please call our Business Manager Jeannie Hinek at 828-693-6901, she can assist in locating qualified estate planners who work with our diocese in estate planning and legacy giving.