IMMACULATA CATHOLIC SCHOOL
The Immaculata School community is committed to preparing each student spiritually,
intellectually, emotionally and socially to face the challenges of a changing world.
1. A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by mutual respect among the school community.
2. Parents are important as the primary educators of their children.
3. Curriculum and instructional practices include a variety of learning activities
acknowledging the differences in learning styles.
4. Students are actively involved in developing problem solving skills and producing
5. Continuous improvement is an ongoing process enabling students and teachers to
reach their goals.
6. The school is committed to maintaining a safe and physically comfortable
School website: http://www.immac.org/