You're Not Alone
There’s no way to keep going on this adventure of allowing Jesus to be our only Lord and God without the community of Jesus around us, attempting to do the same thing. None of us can do this alone.
At Immaculate Conception, we see our Catholic faith as one unified in Christ, in his Church and with each other. The very word “Catholic” means universal. We see the purpose of our Parish as uniting all people in communion with our Lord and his church. And our prayer becomes the same as our Lord, “that they may all be one.”
A Light in the Mountains...
With a vibrant parish community consisting of over 80 active ministries, a lively faith formation program of over 450 children and an accredited preK-8 elementary school, we are committed to being a light in the mountains of Western North Carolina for all who live and visit here.
We look to our parish as a beacon of hope. A place of warmth and joy and generosity. To truly become the salt of the earth and the light to the world. A place where the lost are found, the least are greatest, sinners are forgiven, the hungry are fed, the poor hear the good news, the blind see, the lame walk, that enemies are loved and the dead are raised.
• If you are seeking a place of warmth and joy that is alive in Christ…come home.
• If you are seeking a place where you can find forgiveness and healing…come home.
• If you are seeking a place that brings peace and life giving food…come home.
• If you are seeking a place to raise your children in the faith of our Lord…come home.
• If you are seeking a community trying to live a life in Christ…come home.
• And if you want to feel welcomed and loved….come home.
We’re here for you. And we’re out there for you - bringing Jesus to all those we meet.
Our Doors are Open
We pray we are a community willing to open its doors – sending faith-filled people outward to the peripheries and welcoming those in search of his love in through those same doors as well. Welcoming all of God’s people back home, into the loving arms of our Lord.